Monday, March 5, 2012

Loom knitting

I cannot seem to find anything but trite old hat pattern or baby booties...blah! I will create some new ones and post them, though my time frame is not always the most desirable, unless you are seeing a pattern or two below, them you are lucky, like me when I watch tv series entirely online, I do not have to wait so long or watch commercials, but though somethings are better that way, alot of things are missed out on, like letting your own brain work the trouble out. Your ideas might be better.

Ok, this is the best way to get started right away!

Here is the Purl stitch demonstrated:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSBwq8ZtWM

Here is the Cable Stitch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9nIuCMyrzA

Then just use any free knitting patter you can find remembering that each stitch is translated to mean a peg, and so far everything has worked well, I'm still looking at other "tricks" but I haven't discovered any yet that are anything but obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment